East Coast USA

i was messing around with my new roku and the idea popped into mt head of running a mod tracker on it and how goofy that would be, and then that got me wondering what the weirdest gadgets yall have used to make music. personally im pretty vanilla, so the weirdest thing ive messed with is the ocarina in OoT

Probably the Sony Pocketstation. I made a lil sequencer for it.

Nomad's Land

Sharp PC-1403 big_smile

Also, I used this weird thing called Gameboy once. Man, that was freaky!

Last edited by irrlichtproject (Jun 5, 2018 10:24 am)

Alive and well in fucksville

I tried the Jaw harp over a circuit bent casio sk60. I had sampled broken wine glass sounds, malfunctioned the keyboard, then got it randomly repeating the four samples I took. My cat still has nightmares about this song.

Last edited by bitjacker (Jun 6, 2018 1:47 am)

Pocket Pikachu

TX
bitjacker wrote:

I tried the Jaw harp over a circuit bent casio sk60. I had sampled broken wine glass sounds, malfunctioned the keyboard, then got it randomly repeating the four samples I took. My cat still has nightmares about this song.

sounds like a great song tbh

Unsubscribe

Used a 286dx laptop as a drum pad. An acoustic drum pad.

Swansea, UK

Probably the double bass. That instrument should not be a thing. "Let's make a violin, only bigger. Much bigger"

Matthew Joseph Payne

I've made music with all kinds of homemade instruments and found objects but this piece for contrabass flute and ti83+ is probably the wildest combo.
https://meerenai.bandcamp.com/track/etu … calculator

the ti83+ part was programmed in v1 of irrlichtproject's ti calc tracker

Chicago IL

My MIND ha ha ha ha ha ha