Scotland

Hello hello.

I'm looking to visit New York City whilst traveling through to Minneapolis this summer, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any shows on between June 8th and June 13th (possibly even to play if there was a slot available?) and if anyone knew a good place to stay whilst there?

If anyone would be interested in meeting up, that would be grand - I met up with many folk from the Minneapolis/St Paul chip scene last year and it was brilliant!

You can check out these sites for info for shows in NYC.  Find the email addresses on them and contact someone about doing a show.  Best of luck, and have fun.

#CNBFTW
Pulsewave
I/O

))<>((

Nullsleep's NY show is on the 11th. ;D

http://www.nullsleep.com/collapsed_desires/

NJ

june 9th is my birthday

#cnbftw will be announcing its lineup shortly - keep your eyes open, it's gonna be a fun one (again)

sweet dude

brooklyn!

anamanaguchi is playing at the knitting factory on june 8th!
nullsleep/starscream/knife city are playing at webster hall on june 11th!

as for places to stay, i remember the blip threads on 8bc had some good hostel info. worth looking through!

I'll be in New York 26th Aug for a few days...anything fun happening then or any cool shops to check out? Any electronic or random music shop would be ace.

Scotland

i'll be at the nullsleep show on june11th and cheese n beer on june8th. hopefully get to chat to some of you.