what's with these bent bike seat posts? I've never seen them before.

San Francisco

word.

YO :PP

astral cat

Oxygenstar, i love your bikes! big_smile

Philly

Don't have my digital camera at my place right now, and after 2 hours fiddling with some shit I've decided I need to get a new bottom bracket/pedals.  After I get that sorted out I'll take some pictures.  Surprised about the lack of road bikes though.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

im more of a skateboard guy, if im cruising i take the 48'' longboard, if im riding a park i use the 8.5 wide or 9 wide by 32 and roll into the bowl like im fucking cereal.

face space shrunk my picture, sorry

Planet Zaxxon
Battle Lava wrote:

what's with these bent bike seat posts? I've never seen them before.

its for older people with longer legs ya dingus !  so an oldie person can actually sit down and ride a 20 inch bike without smashing kneecaps on handlebars. ha.  I dont do any sic wit it tricks, I just ride, so its nice to be comfortable.

Geneva, NY

My wife bought me this exact bike from the dude in the video:

I also have one of these:

Hoxton, London UK

I ride this:
here is proof:

a film I made.
and yes, one of the songs for the downhill mountain unicycling section is crystal castles.. not my choice

Last edited by Shriker (Jun 8, 2010 10:08 pm)

astral cat

i'm painting my bike soon, going to save the pics for then tongue

astral cat

also, i love them, bleo! both are lovely big_smile

Riga

Italy

Funny that I find a bike thread here... where I work it's all about bicycles, bike-marketing, bike-kommunication, bike-wear... and so on.
I spent the last months working on this bike related website for Munich (www.radlstar.de). While I love to ride my bike, I start to have those moments where I want to punch every bicycle riding person I meet on the streets big_smile guess I need a vacation...

Turku, FIN

Needs a little bit fixing, then i ride that yeaaah.

Philly

BUMP!
Eventually going to upgrade to a white IRO frame and switch to Bullhorns and only front brake.  WOOO!

Philly, PA, USA

lovely bike, i need to get mine fixed up and sell it in favor of something lighter, the i've got right now is heavy, and the gear ratio is no good, but there's not point putting money into that bike... (pics soon)

edit: oh and ro-bear do you have any suggestions for a good place in philly to get a good one speed/fixed?

Last edited by pixls (Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm)