Los Angeles
µB wrote:

Do you want to know a way to make quick money? Send $10 to me and I'll tell you!

I'll tell you for $5! lol

A gray world of dread

Don't listen to that man he's offering cheap, inferior service

lolusa

what the fuck is a DMG-10 ?

hardcore, Australia

So he's housing a dmg with mgb and an arduinoboy inside a keyboard?

A gray world of dread
8bitweapon wrote:

I'll tell you for $5!

Actually, now I'm curious. I'll give you a tenner, and you'll give me back $5. Alright! Incidentally, I also have these ten $1 bills, would you mind taking those instead of my $10 bill? Thanks! Oh wait, I think I just gave you $19. Oh nevermind, I'll just one more buck and you'll give me a $20 bill and we're even.

Godzilladelph

*insert snarky comment here*

Sweeeeeeden

*snarky comment coming in*

I think he himself honestly believes in his idea, but I'm doubtful. He doesn't show any proof whatsoever that he has a working prototype. He doesn't even show any proof whatsoever that he knows what he's talking about. Quite the opposite actually.

So, he's going to use mGB... In other words, he's not going to write any Gameboy code. An Arduino eh? So he's going to turn the Arduino into a homemade MIDI keyboard and cut out the ArduinoBoy middleman. At best. It wouldn't surprise me if he's actually going to put two Arduinos in there... one running an unmodified copy of AB and one that sends MIDI. What is he planning to actually do? Cut out the buttons from a DMG and put his keyboard there? His description is not exactly clear.

I also don't see what the hell he needs two grand for, unless maybe he's looking to cover all of his developmental and material costs for the first run and be able to sell his stuff for a pure profit

And the name...? Is DMG-10 supposed to be a play on both DMG-01 and DS-10?

I don't see his idea flying anytime soon. sad

Tucson, AZ

I will come to your house and destroy it for $1500.

Tucson, AZ

Oh yeah and, as requested:

Charlotte

WOOT! big_smile

Tacoma WA
Nullsleep wrote:

I will come to your house and destroy it for $1500.

15$ to destroy nigels bathroom?

i owe him

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

This device will be made...

NO. MATTER. WHAT.

GNV / FL / USA

Just getting in on what I hope to be an amazing thread full of shit talking..

Tacoma WA
NO CARRIER wrote:

fuck you

i'm going to start a kickstarter to pay for his kickstarter to send him to your house

Charlotte
infradead wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

fuck you

i'm going to start a kickstarter to pay for his kickstarter to send him to your house

LOL!!!

Abandoned on Fire
infradead wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

fuck you

I would support that project as long as I get a copy of the "jam session" cd...