Central Pennsyltucky

Just found these 2 items in a clean-up and don't need them.
I'll take a trade for whatever you feel has equal value for either item or both. Music/game/electronics/broken whatever!

GP2X MIDI Link V5B   (based on Firestarter-music.de plans)
   This gives you midi-out to your volcas or whatever from a GP2X running Piggytracker!

Here's the info:  http://www.firestarter-music.de/gp2x/

and Here's a VGPocket bootleg 8-bit game system. It has a bunch of games on it, and TV out. Use it to mix in and VJ your sets. craptastic!

IL, US

hmm, i'd like that gp2x midi link, but not sure what i could offer in trade at the moment

IL, US

as far as broken things, i do have a non-working (cable got messed up) xbox 360 wired controller sitting around that is fixable... i'll have a look at the random stuff in my boxes of things to get rid of later and post anything that might be of interest that's in them

Central Pennsyltucky

Yeah, as long as someone uses it. PM me your shipping address, I'm sure you've moved since last time.
I don't need the 360 controller (have one that I don't have time to hack). You can think of something to end me later.  ; )

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:29 pm)

IL, US

awesome, yeah, i've moved i think 3 or 4 times since you last mailed me something lol. if nothing else, i can mail you some home-made fudge if you want

Unsubscribe

Fwiw this was built by timeheater. The art is cool as hell