London, UK

I realise similar questions have been asked a million time, but I always seem to have trouble with this, and this is a new problem on me.....

I can change instruments with program change in real time... so it's definitely getting MIDI.... but no matter what I do no notes play?

I've had it working before, although I always seem to struggle to set it up despite following both the arduinboy github and the instructions on here. I am clearly being an idiot.... but how?

Aruduinoboy in keyboard mode, gameboy on Keyboard sync
I have a blank "00" pattern in the wave column, a blank 00 chain in the chain screen and then I usually put an instrument in the phrase screen and press play...

any clues gratefully received, I'd really like to get this reliably working so i can use it for live, but at the moment it seems random whether it actually works...

Have tried with more than one gameboy and more than one arduinoboy so I think it is something I am doing...

sad

London, UK

Ah OK nevermind, I sort of got it working... Although the program change numbers don't really line up and it seems pretty laggy...