Milan, Italy

it should be 45 days for return. And if the seller does not accept the return open a paypal/ebay dispute.
try to google it.

Charlotte

Ok thanks! smile

Milan, Italy

pm me if you have any question.. i had a lot of ebay troubles!! hmm

Charlotte

Oh and sorry about the stuff a few weeks ago, I was being childish and immature, it will not happen again.. We cool?

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
eBay wrote:

Wait the appropriate amount of time before you file your eBay dispute. EBay requires buyers to wait a minimum of 3 days after the estimated delivery date before they can file a dispute for not receiving an item. If there was no estimated delivery date, you can file a dispute on eBay 7 days after you paid in full. The system will not allow you to initiate a dispute on eBay prior to this. The only exception to this is if the seller's account is closed or suspended before the appropriate time period has lapsed, in which case you can file immediately. If your dispute on eBay is over receiving an item different than the item you paid for, you can file as soon as the item is received. Regardless of why you are filing, you must open your dispute on eBay within 45 days of the end of the auction or you will be barred from initiating a claim.