NC in the US of America

Wow

Incredible!!

The mix on this is a face melter! Is this all hardware? The Kick and Snare on Hypervigilance especially is absolutely perfect!!

Brooklyn NY US

Thanks for the kind words and the support everyone — it means a lot.

Alternate Dementia wrote:

The mix on this is a face melter! Is this all hardware? The Kick and Snare on Hypervigilance especially is absolutely perfect!!

It's all hardware, but my friend Luke who did the mixing & mastering is a sorcerer when it comes to isolating / highlighting individual elements & making everything sound big in general.

Bit Shifter wrote:

Thanks for the kind words and the support everyone — it means a lot.

Alternate Dementia wrote:

It's all hardware, but my friend Luke who did the mixing & mastering is a sorcerer when it comes to isolating / highlighting individual elements & making everything sound big in general.

Ah I see, so its all hardware but properly mixed with plugins/hardware I take it. Either way it all sounds really cohesive and full without losing any of the chip's character, definitely inspiring me to see what I can achieve with the bare minimum!

Brittany

Received the CD yesterday! The cover art is really cool.

Brooklyn NY US

Thanks everyone for the support and the kind words so far!

For anyone in NYC, I wanted to mention that the CD is now in stock at Rough Trade NYC in Brooklyn (actually for cheaper than I'm selling it via mailorder), so please pick one up next time you hit this excellent store.
64 N 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249

Brooklyn NY US

And as a heads up to friends in the Netherlands (and the EU in general) — CDs are now available at the excellent shop Bitropolis, located in picturesque Utrecht. (They offer EU mailorder too, which means European customers can sidestep America's obscene international postage costs.) 

https://bitropolis.nl/entertainment/muz … -blues-cd/

Brazil

so much love for this album and this thread!
heart
heart
heart
:3

Brooklyn NY US

This just in — happy to announce this album is now available on sleek, modern, convenient cassette tape, thanks to the kind and patient folks at Data Airlines.

Available in two editions — standard on beautiful blue tape shell, and limited deluxe edition (50 copies worldwide) on frosted clear tape shell with menacing black slipcase.

Get yours at https://dataairlines.bandcamp.com/merch … 1175178899 .