https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … CzYTrvfiuY
The link will take you to the exact moment the song starts. Please someone tell me its title :3

NUMBSKULL

sounds like xyce to me, not sure which track

Just PMed xyce's page, it does quite seem like his style of music, I hope I'll get an answer

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
lorecast162 wrote:

Just PMed xyce's page, it does quite seem like his style of music, I hope I'll get an answer

xyce is two people (xylo & cerror), so you might want to look into xylo and cerror music as well. There are also some other musicians in that style like Malmen, Joule, Wiklund & Radix. Jakim, Zalza & Michu also do stuff in that style sometimes although perhaps less often. Really, all of these artists do other styles, too, and do a lot of music in general, so it might take some digging.

To be honest, it sounds more like a Radix song to me, but they all work with a lot of the same sort of timbres and song structures.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Dec 2, 2018 1:22 am)

jefftheworld wrote:
lorecast162 wrote:

xyce is two people (xylo & cerror), so you might want to look into xylo and cerror music as well. There are also some other musicians in that style like Malmen, Joule, Wiklund & Radix. Jakim, Zalza & Michu also do stuff in that style sometimes although perhaps less often. Really, all of these artists do other styles, too, and do a lot of music in general, so it might take some digging.

To be honest, it sounds more like a Radix song to me, but they all work with a lot of the same sort of timbres and song structures.

It's definitely not Radix, but it sounds like Malmen. Not sure which tune though.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Feryl wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

It's definitely not Radix, but it sounds like Malmen. Not sure which tune though.

Well, I might not be as familiar with the full breadth and depth of Radix's discography but there's definitely some songs in there that are rather close in aesthetic to this one. Particularly the songs that Radix has done alongside xyce and other artists who work in this style.

Unless you're absolutely certain, I wouldn't totally cross radix off of the search.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Dec 2, 2018 10:42 pm)

NUMBSKULL

Confirmed: it's a radix/xyce/malmen collab track unreleased except for in this video!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
jefftheworld wrote:

[...] To be honest, it sounds more like a Radix song to me [...]

Feryl wrote:

[...] It's definitely not Radix  [...]

catskull wrote:

Confirmed: it's a radix/xyce/malmen collab track unreleased except for in this video!

I'm not *totally* full of shit.

Bonn, Germany

It is this one:

virt - Lick the Alphabet
https://youtu.be/FIR4qgE95zg