I decided to buy a wireless bluetooth headphone but I am little confused that which should I buy and what important points should I have to focus. I have taken suggestions from https://besttop10reviews.net/best-bluetooth-earbuds/ and got some idea but need some more advice so that I have to not regret my decision after buying.

Bratislava, Slovakia

This is not so happy scenario, if you are serious to music, because bluetooth wireless audio compress sound no matter how good is original source, it is hearable even not to audiophile. Second bad is earbuds (you want earbuds, headphones, or earphones?, it is different), believe me, i have had many quality earphones AKG or Jays, but if you dont want use them in sporting activity (running, cycling etc) i don't recommend them, because they not isolate sounds from outside properly, so you always hear noises from "outside". Aside of these earphones, i used normal headphones Koss Porta Pro which have good audio quality, but build quality is not so excellent as AKG's so i damaged some of them. Last two years i use those black Marshall major III headphones and i am 100%-satisfied with them, they also exist in bluetooth version.

Last edited by martin_demsky (Dec 26, 2018 11:23 am)