São Paulo, Brazil

Released and distributed by UK label Bit Rot, this album was produced using a Brazilian clone of the Nintendo Entertainment System running the sequencer software CajoNES, a Game Boy running the software Nanoloop Mono, a circuit-bent Roland TR-505 drum machine and a Yamaha PSS-480 2-op FM keyboard.

Live improvisations of these machines went through a mini-kaoss pad FX unit and then recorded and layered on 4-track cassettes using a Tascam Portastudio 02mkII.

The album is avaliable in both digital format and in two neon diskettes presented in a transparent grey case - each containing a new 64kbps track not present on the digital release.

Artwork by A M K A D E.

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Jan 2, 2019 1:39 pm)

IL, US

eagerly downloading. will interrupt my breakcore/industrial/doom marathon for this.
oh, and hit me up, i have something that might be a good fit for another chippanze release (another non-e.s.c. project of mine)

Nantes, FR

I listened it today. That's quite a fascinating sound!
I love the drone sound of ṗhαse.16 which remind me some Ben Frost tracks in a certain way.
Congrats !

Melbourne

Wow, that cover art is great, as is the disk concept!

São Paulo, Brazil

Thank you guys for listening and for the kind support.
@e.s.c., I'll throw you a PM. Chippanze is doing its 10 years anniversary this year and it'll be nice to have you back onboard.

NorthTtrrrway

just realised that i forgot to comment here about this.
this is one of the best chip-related releases i have heard so far.
solid work as always.
very good taste in the sound design department.

São Paulo, Brazil
the mist toggles wrote:

just realised that i forgot to comment here about this.
this is one of the best chip-related releases i have heard so far.
solid work as always.
very good taste in the sound design department.

Always a pleasure hearing such comments coming from you buddy. Write you back soon (promise!).

Brooklyn NY US

Great release. Got the disks not long ago, felt good to fire up my old floppy drive for this!

São Paulo, Brazil
Bit Shifter wrote:

Great release. Got the disks not long ago, felt good to fire up my old floppy drive for this!

You've listened to the floppies first than I did! smile

Brooklyn NY US
PULSELOOPER wrote:

You've listened to the floppies first than I did! smile

Nomad's Land

Glitchy lofi gold. Agree with Fantôme à rayures, .16 is out of this world.

Brazil

I am biased to comment on this, i just love it.
heart<3<3