Hello World!

I used to be @aent here but that email is dead now so had to reregister.

I'm looking to sell a Commodore C64 (newer model, not breadbin) in amazing condition, still has
the little plastic covering the logo emblema. It has the original Power Supply and a MSSIAH (https://www.mssiah.com/) cartridge, I'm throwing in a classic midi cable, a Suncom Slik Stik joystick and a super shady video > s-video adapter that I made myself 10 years ago.  No tape drive or floppy drive. The C64 has ENG/US keyboard layout. Comes with original manual.

I'm also selling an Atari 1040 STe. When I got it it also still had the original plastic over the logo emlbema, which I peeled off by accident. The Atari has been a bit modified, upgraded to 4MB ram and I have removed the RF modulator and replaced with an S-video output for cleaner image. Comes with Original mouse, video to SCART adapter (not sure if that one worked though, hence the s-video mod), working 3,5" floppy drive and my small personal floppy diskettes with random apps. I can't remember entirely, but I have a feeling that I also made some sort of audio mod to get a cleaner audio output from the Atari.  I've mostly been using this machine for MaxYMiser. The Atari has a European keyboard layout with swedish/german umlaut characters. Comes with origianal manual

Both machines worked flawlessly last time I checked. Would love to get rid of both machines in a bundle. They could be shipped or picked up in Åre, Sweden.

Price - Open for all suggestions. Honestly I mostly care about that someone who KNOWS about, and will appreciate the value of these machines get their hands on them. Otherwise I'll probably just drop them off at some Red Cross charity shop or so, where they will be picked up by some random dude who doesn't understand the s-video mod or what the mssiah is for.

Throwing in a promodded DMG-01 grey Game Boy with an added USB-jack for PS/2-compatible keyboards (for lsdj users) as a bonus!

Last edited by aentitude (Feb 20, 2019 6:49 pm)

Will PM you!

IL, US
TRADING POST RULES wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

Sea of Souls

PM'ing

e.s.c. wrote:
TRADING POST RULES wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

aentitude wrote:

Price - Open for all suggestions. Honestly I mostly care about that someone who KNOWS about, and will appreciate the value of these machines get their hands on them. Otherwise I'll probably just drop them off at some Red Cross charity shop or so, where they will be picked up by some random dude who doesn't understand the s-video mod or what the mssiah is for.

Milwaukee, WI

um

IL, US
aentitude wrote:
aentitude wrote:

yeah, what i'm saying is that you need to set an actual price. them's the rules. this is both to protect the seller from getting low-balled & to avoid the site and staff having to mediate between buyer & seller.

got it, pretty clear thanks. I’m trying to say I don’t care much about money, more about finding someone that cares about the hardware. It’s reserved for now.

IL, US

ffs. please follow forum rules in the future or posts will be deleted. i was just trying to warn you since you might have just been unaware of the forum rules but now that's clearly not the case

Sweeeeeeden

The rules for the trading post are laid out here. The 4th rule clearly states that a seller needs to indicate the price of the items being sold.
https://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4040 … ost-rules/

And for the record, e.s.c. (as well as me) is a moderator. While this is not explicitly shown as a user title next to the post, you can click view forum moderators at the bottom of the page to confirm it.

IL, US

lol

Mexico

Is this still for sale?