Some of you might remember back to about 2011, Emma Lundy aka Once We Were Robots was putting crappy vocals on amazing songs by Je Mappelle, Kola Kid, Smiletron, Monster! Monster!, etc and trying to pass them off as her own. She had done the same thing in 2009 under the name Le Peg.

Well she's at it again! This time trying to pass herself off as a DJ, performing sets at venues in Manchester.

Here's some knob twisting action for ya:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoYssw9FiL0/

Sea of Souls

This is a notoriously grudgy community. We can make a person sorry pretty easily. How has she not learned?

Liverpool, UK

I mean, at least this time she's saying a DJ so we know she's playing other people's music - what's the big deal? As long as she's not nicking other people's mixing, I suppose.

It cracks me up that the knob twisting she's doing in that video isn't actually doing anything. That's how the song is XD

Blackpool, Englandshire

Weird, I found that robots video on my old drive a few weeks ago, cracked me up big time. If she's a working DJ now then good for her but I really don't get the pretend knob twiddling.

Sea of Souls

Those Forensics Files polygraph reenactments are more convincing...

IL, US

i'm with cdk & fluxxin on this. i don't really care as long as it's just DJing. not like she'd be the only one faking DJ sets
also, wtf year is this, cdk & fluxxin are both posting on a chipmusic forum?

Milwaukee, WI

Your first post here was to tell us a DJ is playing other people's music.

Chicago IL

I hate women too let's start a club

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:26 pm)

IL, US
TSC wrote:

Your first post here was to tell us a DJ is playing other people's music.

right? that set off my "moderator sense" (that's like spidey-sense, but far less useful IRL)