So, I recently started a stream that I want to grow into a 24/7 Chiptune radio on twitch. I'm asking you to take a listen every once in a while. It just helps the channel to grow.

twitch.tv/dark_bit_

What times of the day do you usually stream?

Italy

Second the above. Would be interested in listening. And btw. why Twitch? You could also consider something that isn't so live, like Mixcloud. But maybe your concept really is to do it live, in which case just ignore my question. smile

I try to stream most hours of the day. I'm live right now, so feel free to join. Gonna continue streaming for at least 5-6 hours.

rumpelfilter wrote:

Second the above. Would be interested in listening. And btw. why Twitch? You could also consider something that isn't so live, like Mixcloud. But maybe your concept really is to do it live, in which case just ignore my question. smile

I believe that because gaming and chiptune music kinda go hand in hand, it would be fair to share it with a potential audience that might not heard of chiptune before but are into gaming. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is a little easier on twitch to get an audience.

You can find the channel under: twitch.tv/dark_bit_

Philadelphia
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

I believe that because gaming and chiptune music kinda go hand in hand, it would be fair to share it with a potential audience that might not heard of chiptune before but are into gaming. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is a little easier on twitch to get an audience.

That makes perfect sense to me. A lot of my gamer friends listen to chiptunes casually (or at least they listen to my stuff to show their support).

And we're live! Feel free to join. Stream will last about 6 hours.

Streaming right now. Gonna continue for about 3 hours. After that a little 1-2 hour break and then it's off for another couple of hours. So feel free jo join smile.

I'm gonna keep updating this thread whenever I stream.

Live now for the next 6-7 hours!

Live!

Now Live!

live

Italy

Good point!
Listening to your stream now btw! Thanks for doing this!

rumpelfilter wrote:

Good point!
Listening to your stream now btw! Thanks for doing this!

Thank you for tuning in!

live

live