Long, long ago, when I was but a naive kid whining about profanity on the internet (a Saga of Cringe so notorious, legend speaks in hushed tones of a concentrated effort to silence the silly child for good)... some of you may remember I also ran a blog. It was called The Chiptune Blog (truly, a brilliant name).

Thinking of starting it up again, posting about stuff I find on bandcamp, etc.

Is there any interest left for this sort of thing? And if so, what kind of posts / discussions would you like to see? (aside from me LARPing as my past self, and crying over profanity again)

Great idea! Well, you could write about new releases and critique them, maybe get some interviews going with musicians (email or DMs) or just write about how chiptune influences your daily life.

All in all, a great idea, so please go ahead!

You know what? I might do the same. sounds like a cool little idea.

Surely a podcast would be a better idea, seems a more modern approach especially if you're going to do interviews

Italy

+1 for podcast! I was just wondering the other day about the existence of a good chiptune podcast...

Thanks, I like the podcast idea. I'll look into setting one up

Abandoned on Fire
Feryl wrote:

Long, long ago, when I was but a naive kid whining about profanity on the internet (a Saga of Cringe so notorious, legend speaks in hushed tones of a concentrated effort to silence the silly child for good)... some of you may remember I also ran a blog. It was called The Chiptune Blog (truly, a brilliant name).

Thinking of starting it up again, posting about stuff I find on bandcamp, etc.

Is there any interest left for this sort of thing? And if so, what kind of posts / discussions would you like to see? (aside from me LARPing as my past self, and crying over profanity again)

This gave me a wave of nostalgia like I've not had in quite a while. smile Blog or podcast, I'd check it out.

Brittany

Podcast and blog seems to be good ideas for me.