Apeshit wrote:

We may shoot for Halloween 2019.

OK, thanks!

Update!

We had a little hiccup with the hardware. It turns out it was due to an improperly flashed chip, so now we can proceed with the project.

We have a small batch of cartridges pending a few software adjustments, and then the contributors will receive their limited edition carts, and the standard edition will follow shortly afterwards. We're on track to have these delivered for Halloween 2019!

Apeshit wrote:

We have a small batch of cartridges pending a few software adjustments, and then the contributors will receive their limited edition carts, and the standard edition will follow shortly afterwards. We're on track to have these delivered for Halloween 2019!

yeah!

Very cool news!

As it stands, the PCBs are in hand and the hardware design is finalized. We have built several cartridges, and they are confirmed to be working.

We are currently waiting on the label production, and then we will begin final assembly. We can now safely say these will be shipping in time for Halloween 2019.

Remember to get in touch if you would like to reserve a number!

Swansea, UK

Thanks for all your work on this! So exciting!!

We're live! http://asmgames.com

NUMBSKULL

Ordered! One note, prices are displayed in CAD not USD so it's a fair bit cheaper than it initially looks!

catskull wrote:

prices are displayed in CAD not USD

Fixed.

All placed orders in CAD will still be honored at the lower price.

Last edited by Apeshit (Oct 7, 2019 5:27 pm)

Just ordered :-)

Ordered. Can't wait!

Dallas, Texas

Ordered! Order #1008 As posted in Nov 2018 I still want cart 20

Woohoo! Just received a lovely little package in the mail. As a long-time pleasure delayer, I'm saving it for Oct 31! yikes

NUMBSKULL

This is super cool! The music is great and I'm really happy to see the few extra songs. Also the mapper is implemented in discrete logic which is awesome and I'm not sure if I've ever seen it before! Here's the PCB for those curious:

And it has a custom super gameboy border!

Clearly nitro2k01 has done a fantastic job here, the whole team should be really proud!

I have not received my cartridge yet. I'm just assuming that not all have been sent for now, right?

Last edited by dmgpage (Nov 6, 2019 7:16 pm)

dmgpage wrote:

I have not received my cartridge yet. I'm just assuming that not all have been sent for now, right?

The email you used for your order can not accept incoming mail. Your order was shipped with the second wave and is still in transit. If you reach out with a valid email, I'll send over your tracking info.