I'm proud to present my first soundtrack -- Super Retro Maker! Spanning nearly 60 tracks in total, my goal with the soundtrack was to make each soundtrack segment unique in its influences and sound palette as it is meant to cover different seven distinct gameplay styles. To that end, you'll find several different styles and several expansion chipsets being used across the album.

You can listen to the album in its entirety by clicking here.

I hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider supporting the soundtrack or sharing it with somebody who would enjoy it, too.

Description:
"Super Retro Maker lets you design stages reminiscent of the greatest games from the 1980's and share them with the world, or just kick back and play hundreds of handcrafted retro stages all rendered in lo-def and accompanied by an authentic NES soundtrack. With an expanding lineup of heroes, power ups, and environments you'll never run out of cool things to create or stages to beat.

Party like its 1985!

Learn more about the game at www.superretromaker.com.

bump! I just wanted to know what some of ya'll thought.

ba-bump!

Happy holidays everyone. I just turned 29 today and set Super Retro Maker's OST to pay-what-you-want for a day to mark the occasion. I hope you enjoy!