Memphis, TN

Looking to buy a nanoloop 1 cartridge to complete my collection. Not too worried about the version as I have the adapter to update if needed. PM if interested. Thanks!

I have a 1.2 cart and instruction manual im looking to get rid of. Bought em both 15 or so years ago

Beautiful, California

i have the original green one
check the nanoloop official site
its the one thats been sold out for years

will include the usb adapter as well

IL, US
JonnieFAST wrote:

you should list the version number, saying "original" would normally mean the first version, but if you're selling with a usb midi adapter then it's more likely 1.6 or newer. features and resale prices for 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, & 1.5 carts all vary from version to version so knowing which version it is is important

Beautiful, California
e.s.c. wrote:
JonnieFAST wrote:

you should list the version number, saying "original" would normally mean the first version, but if you're selling with a usb midi adapter then it's more likely 1.6 or newer. features and resale prices for 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, & 1.5 carts all vary from version to version so knowing which version it is is important

ok according to the official nanoloop site / "Current version is 1.7. Software can be updated with the optional USB-MIDI adaptor accessory."

mine is not 1.7 as i ordered it when it was the only version available

it is listed as "nanoloop 1"

however, i am well aware there were rare earlier releases on grey carts but im almost certain the version we have is the original green release

JonnieFAST wrote:

I'd definitely be interested in this if the original poster doesn't get back to you.