Brittany

I love dead music.

UK

I thought it dies after my last release. Nothing happened after that right?

So. California

If chipmusic is loved it can never die.

Milwaukee, WI

Enough with the gratitude. Can someone order that newer nes midi cart and report back on it's usage already?

Outer Heaven

So while I haven't been terribly active on this community specifically, chipmusic was my entry into music-making in general (for good or ill), and remains central to my exploration of electronic music. So I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm glad this forum's here carrying the banner.

I think there's much more yet in the cards for chipmusic on the tech side of things, and so I think it's likely to continue popping up in surprising ways as the world of electronic music advances.

Last edited by RMBLRX (Sep 22, 2019 8:38 am)

Kentucky, USA

I used to only use Fruity Loops to create music, but this site has made me get out of my comfort zone and try out a Tracker program. It's always a good thing to find a new (old) way to create these tunes. I was never good at the audio engineering side of things, I studied theory in college, but never got to that side of it all. This site and the people in it inspired me to at least try, and I'm glad people still upload music. As the radio station around where I live says, "All music was once new."

thats great adamills im glad you learned to use a tracker program! trackers are so much fun.