Abandoned on Fire

I would totally pledge the last dollar just to be an uber dick.

Huddersfield, UK

fuck I just donated. fuck

Westfield, NJ

You guys are idiots. It's if one person donates $1500, they get this. If you all donate separately, nobody gets anything!

New York City
Battle Lava wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

We should all pledge to 1499 xD

Most expensive inside joke ever.

Oh wait, we'd get the money back wouldn't we? Unless someone plays a new joke on us.....

Yeah, unless this goes to 1500 you dont get charged, but if it does get to 1500 you are fucked xD

Decktonic wrote:

You guys are idiots. It's if one person donates $1500, they get this. If you all donate separately, nobody gets anything!

It's called a house party, duh....

Melbourne, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

Yeah, unless this goes to 1500 you dont get charged, but if it does get to 1500 you are fucked xD

You can cancel your pledge at any point leading up to the deadline. Even if it reaches the project goal, no money is taken until the project deadline is reached.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Glad to see Kickstarter getting such positive attention smile

Wheeling, WV
Shriker wrote:

I mights start a similar page for a fully-functioning time machine concept i've been working on...

Dude, already beat you on that project.

I made it out of a microwave, so it can only send small objects. Also, it only sends things into the future. But listen to this.

I put in a burrito today, set it to three minutes into the future, then went to keep watching this Columbo episode. Three minutes later, I hear a "ding" sound. I go back into the kitchen and look into the time machine. You'll never guess what was waiting for me in there. THE VERY SAME BURRITO! It got pretty hot because of it's journey, traveling through light and space and everything, but it was, in fact, the same burrito from three minutes before.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I just pledged the $1500

Melbourne, Australia
hotmessization wrote:
Shriker wrote:

I mights start a similar page for a fully-functioning time machine concept i've been working on...

I made it out of a microwave, so it can only send small objects. Also, it only sends things into the future. But listen to this.

I put in a burrito today, set it to three minutes into the future, then went to keep watching this Columbo episode. Three minutes later, I hear a "ding" sound. I go back into the kitchen and look into the time machine. You'll never guess what was waiting for me in there. THE VERY SAME BURRITO! It got pretty hot because of it's journey, traveling through light and space and everything, but it was, in fact, the same burrito from three minutes before.

I LOL'd hard.

well played sir, well played.

San Francisco

this poor poor child....

Hoxton, London UK
celsius wrote:
hotmessization wrote:

I LOL'd hard.

well played sir, well played.

HAHA! the same thing happened to me, but with noodles, I hear the same 'ding' sound, and like you experienced, my food was also hot from the time-travel. BUT i removed the noodles and wedged under the bowl was a polaroid photo of the noodles playing space-volleyball on a future-beach. Meh

hardcore, Australia

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/694956536/dmg-10

Oh no. Guys the kickstarter is cancelled. sad

Tacoma WA
godinpants wrote:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/694956536/dmg-10

Oh no. Guys the kickstarter is cancelled. sad

I hope you all are proud of yourselves.

Look at what you've done.

Edmonton, Canada

Major upset, guys. Major upset.

I was planning on donating 99 cents to this. AND NOW I CAN'T.

Westfield, NJ
lynit wrote:

Major upset, guys. Major upset.

I was planning on donating 99 cents to this. AND NOW I CAN'T.

You're mad? I was planning on getting one of these, AND NOW I CAN'T.

How the hell am I supposed to get into chip? It's not accessible enough sad