United Kingdom

Hey chippers

I have searched the forum but I cannot find any news. I'm planning on building an LSDJMC2 device, however i am wondering what type of DMG-01 link cable i should buy or which type of cables would be acceptable?

I do not have a full understanding of what pins I will need within these link cables and so if any you guys know what DMG cable will be compatiable with an LSDJMC2 device I would appreciate it very much ^_^

Heres the cables that I know off but don't know whether they will do:

-DMG-04
-DMG-07

Anyones help would be really appreciated.

Melbourne, Australia

Any link cable should be fine, unless you want to have the lsdjmc2 use the dmg's power. In that case you will need to use a cable with a +5V line, such as the DMG-07, or swap pins around in another cable. There's some info here about the cable pinouts smile

United Kingdom
TmTgr wrote:

Any link cable should be fine, unless you want to have the lsdjmc2 use the dmg's power. In that case you will need to use a cable with a +5V line, such as the DMG-07, or swap pins around in another cable. There's some info here about the cable pinouts smile

Cjeers TmTgr :L your info has re-assured me :L

My LSDJMC2 is gunna be battery powered so any cable should be fine then?

Melbourne, Australia
SAMWAVE wrote:
TmTgr wrote:

Cjeers TmTgr :L your info has re-assured me :L

My LSDJMC2 is gunna be battery powered so any cable should be fine then?

Yep as long as you can trade pokemons on it it should be fine smile

United Kingdom

LOL tongue I certainly will make sure wink