Hey,
so i decided to focus my design major work for my final year of school on assisting the chipmusic community.
Would you guys be interested in a rechargeable lithium battery pack for the Gameboy that has Bluetooth transmitting in it so the Gameboy can be used for long periods of time and fully wireless
I'm aiming to make the product a maximum of $65 per unit and it should be done by the end of next year!
PLEASE REPLY WITH FEEDBACK AS I NEED TO PUT THIS INTO MY FOLIO!

Abandoned on Fire

Potentially. My main considerations would be sound quality, latency, and how much modification the GB case would require.

egr wrote:

Potentially. My main considerations would be sound quality, latency, and how much modification the GB case would require.

No case modification required it replaces the batteries of the Gameboy and the battery cover it goes in the back and has an aux input so you plug the Gameboy jack into the battery pack jack

London, UK

sounds like a good idea to me - if it'll stream wav/aiff at 44.1khz at least, that's probably the obstacle (if it is one!)

Unsubscribe

not to make it harder but also internally mounted arduinoboy with ble midi thanks D

NUMBSKULL
herr_prof wrote:

not to make it harder but also internally mounted arduinoboy with ble midi thanks D

cool

Duck wrote:

sounds like a good idea to me - if it'll stream wav/aiff at 44.1khz at least, that's probably the obstacle (if it is one!)

ill focus on latency and quality for that aspect... battery life will also be a main focus!

herr_prof wrote:

ill try get in contact with the Arduino by guys and see if I can make a more low-profile version. but this is more plug and play
(here is the sketches i did before deciding to integrate Bluetooth but the Bluetooth version would just have a small TFT display and a 3.5mm jack so you can plug an aux straight from your Gameboy into the unit )

----> https://photos.app.goo.gl/BUgQfJ8F2oQevqKc9