Offline
Finland

New EP out from zero flag records:
Joss Manley & Byte.clone: diabolic vegetarian

glitch/IDM chip stuff using C64 and Amiga, among others.

https://zeroflagrecords.bandcamp.com/al … vegetarian

Offline
Abandoned On Fire

Awesome, bookmarking for this evening!

Last edited by egr (Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pm)

Offline
Brittany

OK this is REALLY nice. Love it! Good job with this release.

Offline
Melbourne, Australia

This is great. To me, releases like this embody what excited me about "chipmusic" in the first place.

Offline
Finland

Thanks !! More is coming, next step will be making gig-ready small, portable system of this, solo + hoping to play with Joss live at some point smile !

Offline
Melbourne, Australia
Byte.clone wrote:

Thanks !! More is coming, next step will be making gig-ready small, portable system of this, solo + hoping to play with Joss live at some point smile !

If you ever get any video of this I would love to see this release envisioned live!

Offline
Finland

Well, I live in Finland and Joss in UK, so let's hope, I might be going there in next year, if and when that happens, video for sure. I might do something on my own, when working with the gig settings, let's see smile.

Panda Chan wrote:

If you ever get any video of this I would love to see this release envisioned live!

Offline
Brittany

Finland and UK? Come to France, so I can enjoy the show! big_smile

(it's really one of my favorite chiptune release of the year)

Offline
Finland

Absolutely, I do techno etc gigs around, mostly in Germany, chip gigs so far only in Finland. If you know any event, please just let me know, PM or here. I am just working with the live set, with some small gear (small old MS-DOS laptop with FM, and/or LittlePiggy in GP2X or PSP, for instance).

Thanks smile !!

Gala wrote:

Finland and UK? Come to France, so I can enjoy the show! big_smile

(it's really one of my favorite chiptune release of the year)