Adelaide, Australia

TANGLEWOOD OST

The full original soundtrack from the epic, award winning Sega Megadrive / Genesis platformer, TANGLEWOOD!

Physical cartridge for listening on your Sega console: Pre-Order!

Digital download: Bandcamp

--

"Set in a fictional world, the game follows a young creature, Nymn, who is separated from the family pack after the sun sets. Unable to get back to the safety of the underground home, Nymn must find a way to survive the night terrors and get to morning.

TANGLEWOOD’s world is a dangerous one after dark, and Nymn must use skills of evasion, special abilities, traps and trickery to defeat predators."

Tracklisting:

1.   Tanglewood
2.   Demon
3.   Wake Up
4.   Dawn
5.   Harlequin Forest
6.   Dusk
7.   Calm
8.   Night
9.   Djakk
10. Lost
11. Sleep
12. Storm Warning
13. Rain
14. Heritage
15. Union
16. Tethered
17. The Last Djermisch
18. Bygone
19. Scrap!
20. So Long
21. Deadwood
22. Paramonia?
23. Oasis
24. Turntail
25. Credits
26. Tanglewood (Reprise)

Bratislava, Slovakia

I have listened some time ago to your album Today at bandcamp and it is great album, so i also noticed that you released also this OST, so i listened also to this, pretty uncommon composition! I also looked at walkthrough of this game at YouTube, but i am not target audience. One strange idea comes to my mind regarding that physical cartridge OST release, for example back in time game Turrican II have had in the menu all tracks from the game so you can hear all tracks, in my case i think it is greatest idea of all time but other games doesn't have that feature. Today is probably another situation becase composers keep rights of OST for themselves so they can sell his music separately, so practically on one cartridge is game with soundtrack, and on another cartridge is "only" OST smile

Last edited by martin_demsky (Dec 27, 2019 10:09 am)

Chicago IL

yeah man

Today is one of the best chip albums ever made.

Getting a Bee and Puppycat vibe from some of these new tracks, nice

Adelaide, Australia

Thanks for the kind words! heart

@martin_demsky: Actually Tanglewood game does include a "Sound Test" screen where you can play all the music and SFX!

@Feryl: Bee and Puppycat? I'm not familiar, I'll have to follow that up!

Washington, DC

Do you know if there will be additional runs of the soundtrack if we missed the pre-order?

Adelaide, Australia

Hi Scrobins, I'm not sure, I'll have to check with Matt Phillips to see if he's planning another run of cartridges. Thanks! big_smile

A second run would be great! I only just found out about this sad

Washington, DC

Has there been any news about another run of Tanglewood soundtrack carts? I'm still hoping to add this one to my collection.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Heck yeah!