Lancashire,UK

stumbled across this old manual for nanoloop 0.8 and was curious about finding more info out about this rare forgotten gem and if theres a demo of this floating around id love to give it a go

Nanoloop 0.8 manual: http://www.nanoloop.com/manual08/index.html

ps im a crude lover of early versions (this does not mean i dont like 1.7/2/mono)

Last edited by Dumbug (UK) (Feb 1, 2020 3:49 am)

Brittany

I did'nt know about this version. And I'd like to try it too!

The Forest, WA

Maybe Oliver will show up, but perhaps compare the manual to 1.0/1.1/1.2

Lancashire,UK

have been through all the manuals and compare just seems some slight differences with S n N channel and curious if theirs any little oddities hidden in there i know in 1.2 holding A up or down on the BPM setting plays the sequencer randomly and im intrigued by the history of nanoloop itself hoping Oliver has some input at some-point

Dumbug (UK) wrote:

have been through all the manuals and compare just seems some slight differences with S n N channel and curious if theirs any little oddities hidden in there i know in 1.2 holding A up or down on the BPM setting plays the sequencer randomly and im intrigued by the history of nanoloop itself hoping Oliver has some input at some-point

thanks for the random trick !!

I"m getting curious too about Nanoloop history . Must find the way to the good museum.
each ones have their taste the latter the better but I've got 1.2 (new battery today) an 1.3 and I love their taste.

So 0.8????  let's chase it

NorthTtrrrway

have been looking for a nanoloop 0.8 for quite a while. anyone having one please contact me.
the classic 1.0 is a source of brilliant chaos due to a bug with saving.

Brittany

This thing seems more difficult to find than than tenori-on for wonderswan.

Last edited by Gala (Jun 22, 2020 10:02 pm)