You have my respect.

Dang

What were some of your favorites?

The Forest, WA
egr wrote:

You have my respect.

“And my Axe!”

Liverpool, UK

Now rank them all in order of preference.

Feryl wrote:

Dang

What were some of your favorites?

Off the top of my head:

sleepytimejesse - X

Turbokill Turnpike (in fact, I like lots of stuff from both of Hpizzle's albums: https://hpizzle.bandcamp.com/)

From 64Mega:
Missile Base
Ocean of Stars

From Klamm:
World Civilisation
Broken Machine

null2014 - MOS SID5502

I also really dig this cover: chipmusic.org/Glitch_King/music/metroid-ii--sr388-[sunsoft-style]

On the topic of Metroid, I was captivated by this Metroid-inspired track, Deeper Lairs.

There's definitely more, but I have to go through 10 pages of music I've commented on.

Last edited by Arc-Demon (Mar 11, 2020 2:40 am)

Finland

very very cool. about the coolest thing i've seen anyone do in recent history

Alive and well in fucksville

I want to send you a box of girl scout cookies.

Oh wait.

There's actually an entire page of music I can't physically click on or listen to or won't be 'marked as read' for some weird reason. Anyone know what's up with these?

I don't deserve the cookies.

IL, US
Arc-Demon wrote:

Oh wait.

There's actually an entire page of music I can't physically click on or listen to or won't be 'marked as read' for some weird reason. Anyone know what's up with these?

I don't deserve the cookies.

at least the first one i checked is a situation where the artist uploaded it twice with the same name so there's a duplicate entry that will always stay at 0 plays. suspect most of the others with 0 plays are the same

IL, US

the tracks by evilrustyrobot all link a different track by that artist, i'm guessing the cyrillic alphabet causes issues

I can actually view and download 'Endless Runner' but for some reason it won't register any views or comments.

IL, US
Arc-Demon wrote:

I can actually view and download 'Endless Runner' but for some reason it won't register any views or comments.

That's one of the ones with a duplicate copy. For whatever reason (trash or nitro might know), uploaded tracks that have a name that matches a previously uploaded track cause it to have a duplicate entry but both point to the same file (which gets the +1 to play count, regardless which link you used)

USA, FL

I want to be where you stand.

Sweden

A kiss?