ad-hell-aide

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a SEGA Master System Emulator for Windows XP. It would need to have good sound, as well as support for the YM2413 FM sound chip.

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain

Try KEGA Fusion. Don't really know if it reaches your expectations but it's really great with games...

ad-hell-aide

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but I have never tried it. Have you been happy with sound emulation when playing?

Huddersfield, UK
little-scale wrote:

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but I have never tried it. Have you been happy with sound emulation when playing?

I have tried it also, sounds just like I remembered it from when I was younger. It's the only emulator I've tried for SMS/Genesis stuff but it does the job really well smile

Sweden

Fusion supports the YM2413, and as far as I know it does a really good job (I don't know about the peculiarities of the 2413 in the master system, but it's definitely comparable to the one in my MSX). The mega drive emulation is really good, too (not just the sound).

Brazil

I use Kega and I think it's pretty good. Fusion separate the tracks, though, but in my pc it freezes and crashes a lot.

Except for the Kega Fusion is there any other Sega Master System emulator for playing games on windows or phones? I want to start playing  SMS games again after a long time any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by wxxum (Jul 10, 2020 4:06 pm)