Russia

Hi Chiptune fam.
12th of April is INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HUMAN SPACE FLIGHT  and COSMONAUTICS DAY in Russia.
And I have a really good news for you. Fresh lsdj album  "Мир"
All tracks have been composed just on one Nintendo Gameboy Original and LittleSoundDj cartridge. Here you can listen a real chiptune sound like I heard when compose it with no post production.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All tracks have been composed with just one Nintendo Gameboy Original and LittleSoundDj cartridge. Here you can listen a real chiptune sound like I heard when compose it with no post production.
All tracks have been composed with just one Nintendo Gameboy Original and LittleSoundDj cartridge. Here you can listen a real chiptune sound like I heard when compose it with no post production.
Album is for "NAME YOUR PRICE", but if you want to support an artist. All money will go to my son's education.
Also with this music you will get by bonus:
1. LSDJ Save file with 3 compositions (compatible with LSDJ 8.4.4):
    - SPACE TIME
    - GOAL ACHIEVEMENT
    - STARWAY
2. Animated pixelart pack prepared by Katikataoka;
3. Full size cover art prepared by Katikataoka;
4. Video clip prepared by Qwakadore

EARTH - best place in the Universe. I want our children to feel safe and healthy here. Where people respect each other and take care of their homeland. Where science and religion can complement each other.
We are - Humans, and our main commandment is to live in Peace. Please don't forget about it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: The album is intended solely for peaceful purposes. Any resemblance to real people is accidental and does not carry any negative goals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Much thanks to:
- Katika_taoka for album cover, pixelArt and voice samples;
- Johan Kotlinski for keep working on LittleSoundDj;
- Qwakadore for awesome videoclip;
- Russian chiptune community
Streaming services
You can also listen my music into the SPACE:
„Облетев Землю в корабле-спутнике, я увидел, как прекрасна наша планета. Люди, будем хранить и приумножать эту красоту, а не разрушать её.“ —  Юрий Алексеевич Гагарин
(МИР)

Abandoned on Fire

Hey, ST! Bookmarking this for tonight smile

Russia
egr wrote:

Hey, ST! Bookmarking this for tonight smile

I believe that You have spent a good time)

=

LOVE it!