Nomad's Land

It's a pity though that the site feels so neglected. Still using Flash players in 2021. Spam stays up for days. Which mods are even still active?

Maybe an option could also be to convert to a more reddit-style single board. With the current post rate it doesn't really make sense to have all these sub-forums, and I believe it's also one of the things that might be putting off potential users who aren't used to traditional forums anymore.

Still here occasionally smile

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:08 pm)

Aha! I too have now found the double-post error!

Last edited by Feryl (Dec 15, 2021 11:50 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.

I am still here. I check in a lot, but many threads end up just dying or without response, which makes it tough to get motivation to start new threads. I'd love CMO to be more active, as there is a whole host of smart people here, and lots of great information that gets picked up by Google etc. Discord is fine to hang out in, but it is a different beast, and there isn't really any chipmusic ones that have much traction.

Rhode Island

I still stop by to check on recent posts but I do miss when it was more lively.

For some reason I look at this site once in a while. Not much here though.

Liverpool, UK

I check here a couple of times a week but I’m bad writing and answering.
Since a lot of us feels like it is to quiet here, what about a doing something about it? Me included of course.
Facebook, Reddit, Discord are all nice but what we read and write there are easily gone by next month.

There is a wealth of information here and if we take 2 minutes of our time to share the things we see on various platform and also comment I’m pretty sure it will start to be more likely here pretty fast.

Cleveland, Ohio

kinda.

Where do people communicate these days? Is there a discord or something?

Discord is just IRC with gifs.

The pandemic(s) pretty much killed all my free time and ambition to have any hobbies. It seems every time I pick up my keyboard, I'm putting it down and having to work another 50-hour week.

Earth

Chip music is really a retro thing

Poland

bump wink

Poland

bump wink