Sweeeeeeden

Today I was reached by the sad news that Anthony Bradshaw, better known in these circles by their nickname Nonfinite has passed away unexpectedly on June 26 this year. Anthony was one of the OG's from the 8bc era, who was known both for creating innovative modding products for the chipmusic scene in the infancy of Gameboy modding products, as well as being a talented musician. From what little I saw of their personal life, Anthony was a spiritual person with a sense of justice, who wanted to impart greatness onto the world in whatever small ways they could. Anthony influenced the lives of many, both individually and in terms of what they did for the chip music scene, and will be missed by many.

https://www.cressfuneralservice.com/obi … ny-schmitt

Truly devastating news.

Thank you to Nonfinite for pushing the Game Boy community forward, and having the foresight to be one of the first to take the plunge and bring Game Boy modding to a professional level. I bought my first soldering iron and followed Anthony’s backlighting guide back when I was still a teenager, and never got the opportunity to express how much they influenced me.

I've been keeping my eye out at gaming conventions hoping to have an encounter with Anthony, we would've had a lot to talk about. Very sad I won't ever get the opportunity to meet them in person. You'll be missed.

Minneapolis, MN

Very sad to hear, they had a huge impact on this community, and I trust they will live on through the framework and foundation they've made for the rest of us

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Jul 4, 2023 3:41 am)

Earth

Damn he was pretty young. Rave on spirit traveler.

Abandoned on Fire

Oh man. R.I.P.

He was always very chill and nice when we'd cross paths. Gone way too soon.

Abandoned on Fire

[double post]

Last edited by egr (Jul 5, 2023 11:34 pm)

Liverpool, UK

This is so sad! Do we know if there are any GoFundMe or similar for his family and the like?