delicious poster my friends

FERNDALE, MI, USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

delicious poster my friends

hell yeah! wink

NJ
Decktonic wrote:

Sadly I will be out of the country sad

will you be around on the 24th? we're taking this shit to ewing nj. that's in your hood, holmes!

Westfield, NJ
facundo wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Sadly I will be out of the country sad

will you be around on the 24th? we're taking this shit to ewing nj. that's in your hood, holmes!

Yeah I will, I leave on the 26th. What are the deets on the 24th?

BK
Decktonic wrote:
facundo wrote:

Yeah I will, I leave on the 26th. What are the deets on the 24th?

6/24 - 1829 Pennington Road, Ewing NJ - All Ages - $5 - 8:00PM
JDDJ3J // Cream in all Moustache // Zombectro // VultureMoose

Godzilladelph

i'm still butthurt but whatever i'll be there. this sounds like it could use some frisbees and beachballs...

Planet Zaxxon

CAN someone please tell me where to park so I dont have to pay $25 or get a ticket and towed ? THEN I WILL GO TO THIS SHOW IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THIS. PLEASE..

New York, NY

Did I mention that I'm really pumped to hear everyone playing this show? Well, I am.

Philly, PA, USA
OxygenStar wrote:

CAN someone please tell me where to park so I dont have to pay $25 or get a ticket and towed ? THEN I WILL GO TO THIS SHOW IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THIS. PLEASE..

http://nyc.bestparking.com/index.php

you can get coupons and stuff and park mad cheap, i once parked for pretty much all day ten dollars, it was great

NJ
SKGB wrote:

i'm still butthurt but whatever i'll be there. this sounds like it could use some frisbees and beachballs...

wait what?!

Godzilladelph

idk i was just bummed about that philly-nj-vulturemoose? transaction, but it's all good

New York, NY

I'm disappointed that I had to duck out a but early and miss JDDJ3J (who rocked on Friday night), but this show was fantastic, as I expected. Really amazing use of LSDJ by Fuckjazzforaminute, Zombectro ruled (got a T-shirt!), and CIAM was a very pleasant surprise to me.

{edit:  stupid spelling mistake. And I for some reason had assumed Zombectro used LSDJ, which on further reflection I don't actually know.}

Last edited by exilefaker (Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am)