Florida

This thing has a few throwbacks to Magma and Ruins and stuff like that, but it's mostly the standard over-the-top prog rock/chiptune type deal I put out every now and then. Runs about twenty minutes. Info:

Father Gabriel's contemplative gaze at the twilight sky was violently interrupted by a legion of alien flying machines. Rhythmic chants of "Dauda Fruiht Tageur-De" filled the air as the ships descended further. Gabriel blacked out. He later awoke with implanted memories depicting a species of intelligent fruit-like beings and their beautiful dying planet. These are the folk songs of a lost world.

1. Papaya Tageur
2. Poison Berries; Long Live King Kiwi!
3. The Royal Tangerine and His Faithful Orange
4. Ancient Pomegranate Prophecy I
5. Ancient Pomegranate Prophecy II
6. Plantainia
7. Mangosteen Tageur

Featuring:
John Crayon - Synthesizers, Guitar, Percussion (4, 5)
Van Hunsberger - Drums (4, 5, 7)
Travis Woodson - Voice (4, 5)
Moses Talbot - Bass Guitar (4, 5)
Christine Tholen - Vocals
Jay Tholen - Vocals, Ukulele, Everything Else

Download: 192 KBPS mp3
Download: FLAC

I'd appreciate any specific critiques you guys may have.

Enjoy and thanks for listening!

Winter Haven, FL

This is another excellent release!
"Into Eriako Forest" turned me on to your material. I still listen to it at least once a week.

You reside in Florida as well? Hmmmppphhh....

Florida

No flippin way, WINTER HAVEN? I live right near Bartow. Ahahahaha.

Winter Haven, FL

Get the fuck over here.. and let's jam!
There is a drum kit, guitars, keys... etc... etc... recording... etc... save me from Polk County!!!

Florida

I'm in Winter Haven quite a bit cause my sis goes to PSC for music. Definitely want to jam though. We have a mission trip to New Orleans with our youth coming up to help out with the spill and minister... but after that I'll have a crapload of free time. Thursdays, Fridays, and Sunday nights are usually best for me.

Guess we can continue this in PM so I don't crap up my thread.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Nice release! Love the instrumentation and production. The cover art is really cool, too!

I'm listening to this for the third time in a row... liking it more and more each time!

Florida

Woo, glad you guys are enjoying it! Any suggestions for blogs or anything that may enjoy this style?