New York City

After talking briefly with Computadora and mainly because I wanted, I made a mixtape to promote around Bleepstreet Records. Computadora also says I am the A&R of the label now tongue

I made this mixtape showcasing some music from artists of its roster, current and future, and others who are not, based on what to me should be the sound of a Bleepstreet dancefloor!! This is not totally about chip, this is about ass-kicking data beats to shake your butt around, even if you are a cheaptoon nerd or a piping hot gurrl.

A.M.U., Stu, Goto80, Videovalvontaa and others bless this tape with their mad beats. 27 songs in only less than 24 minutes!

http://soundcloud.com/8gb/8gb-the-sound … 10-mixtape

Trainspotters will be happy to find a tracklist on the link

I accept offers for DJing a Blip Festival Tokyo afterparty. I won't be able to sleep after that and I don't want to end up in jail tongue

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 24, 2010 4:57 am)

Wolverhampton UK

Excellent! Loved it!

New York City

Woke me up this morning, it did! tongue

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

shit's tight, yo.

UK

Props, I just realised I was put on this mix! Thanks for that, this whole mix is thoroughly great and illy mesmerising!

New York City
CS wrote:

Props, I just realised I was put on this mix! Thanks for that, this whole mix is thoroughly great and illy mesmerising!

Yeah I meant to post it on your MySpace tongue

England

another great mix from you smile i have some old ones that are still on me mp3 playa

Kiel, Germany

Highly recommended. Also, I always thought bleep street is french for some reason...

Nashville, Tennessee

great shit.

New York City
Jellica wrote:

another great mix from you

Thanks!
It has 2 KR releases I think big_smile

I only put it together. The real good stuff is the tunes that make it up.

Middlesbrough, UK

that is badass... nice one mate. co much cleaner that what i do. ^^   (ignoremeilookeditup)

Last edited by LastKnight (Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm)

Anaheim, California

really good mix akira

astral cat

listening now, track list looks RAD!

San Antonio, Texas

Listened to this last night then immediately downloaded it. Loved it!

New York City

Glad you people like it!

Connecticut USA

Hah, Drop The LIme. Nice! Kid 606 would have fit in there too.

Last edited by MisfitChris (Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm)