STARDRAIN, CA

Okay guys, so I put together this sample pack from a free CD that Fox handed out in 1995 to TV and Radio stations for promotional use. since this is going to be a free release, this will technically be for promotional use. this sample pack was originally on Mediafire, but it was in mp3 format, and the tracks were not very useful, so I edited them, and put them in 16bit WAV format. so I think you guys should not have any problems.

Here it is: http://www.soulscape.us/juan/DATAMOSHPI … angers.zip

I think this Compilation should be totally fun and extremely AWESOME!

The deadline is set to August 5th.

Send all submissions to [email protected]

www.datamoshpit.tk

EDIT:: June 24th 2010

Tracks thus far (not in exact order)

"Terrordactyl" by Sukie
"LGPT1CH_PWRRNGRS" by Chalices of the Past
"POWER PIGGY LGPT2CH" by Kool Skull

**Let's get crackin' guys!

Last edited by Kool Skull (Jun 24, 2010 1:30 pm)

The dragon sample sounds exactly (to me) like the dragon from warcraft II.

Los Angeles, CA

Downloading the sample pack. Will try to get something done for this. Haven't fucked with Modplug in a while.

STARDRAIN, CA
Battle Lava wrote:

The dragon sample sounds exactly (to me) like the dragon from warcraft II.

To be honest, all of the zord noises sound goofy. In one of them, I swear I hear a horse..

STARDRAIN, CA
Wizwars wrote:

Downloading the sample pack. Will try to get something done for this. Haven't fucked with Modplug in a while.

Nice man! I'd love to hear something from you!

Los Angeles, CA

Now, are we allowed to use other samples along with these? In almost every other similar thing I've been part of it's been restricted to the samplepack, but those also usually have some melodic samples.

STARDRAIN, CA
Wizwars wrote:

Now, are we allowed to use other samples along with these? In almost every other similar thing I've been part of it's been restricted to the samplepack, but those also usually have some melodic samples.

oh no man! who cares! but using the included samples at ALL would be helpful. other than that, added ones are cool too.

STARDRAIN, CA

Guys! I only have two tracks from someone other than myself! Remember, the Deadline is Aug. 5th!!! Let's do this!!!

San Francisco

i got 2 possible tracks for you in the works. needs some tweaking. u should go to the facebook The piggy facebook page and post a link to the compo. it might turn some heads.

STARDRAIN, CA
wedanced wrote:

i got 2 possible tracks for you in the works. needs some tweaking. u should go to the facebook The piggy facebook page and post a link to the compo. it might turn some heads.

huh. great ideA!

STARDRAIN, CA

UPDATE: our site is down, but i just made a tumblr for datamoshpit. it will be attached to the same DATAMOSHPIT.tk url... THIS COMP IS STILL GOING, but eh .zip for the samplepack is "reported attack page" so, if you dont want to, dont, but it should be fine. i have no idea what happened there. I think the guys' site who i use space from was hacked. whatever the fact, we will continue to put things out.

Turku, FIN

Anyone still have this samplepack? It was awesome! I wanna make power rangers song for my boy, He is the biggest fan atm.

United States

Both sites don't work for me and the datamostpit one redirects to a random ad/scam...