São Paulo, Brazil

Pulselooper’s 4th EP. Five songs written and performed using a DMG Game Boy and a Commodore-64 home computer (both played live and recorded/mixed on ableton live - with the help of arduinoboy/mGB and a MSSIAH cartridge). Music and theme inspired on the motion picture “Videodrome” by David Cronenberg (which, in Brazil, had its title adapted as “The Video Syndrome” (”A Síndrome do Video”).

DOWNLOAD mp3- 192kbps -26MB

New York City

Chega com o DMG! tongue

São Paulo, Brazil

DMG é minha guitarra elétrica, eu xingo mas não consigo largar!

England

use them c64 filters harder. make them your bitch. smile

Brazil

This is absurdly good. heart
Good thing is I watched Videodrome yesterday before the release of this EP, because Pulselooper told me to!

San Francisco

this... is.... is...is.... Fuuuucking fantastic!!!! I love Brian O'Blivion.

Brazil
wedanced wrote:

this... is.... is...is.... Fuuuucking fantastic!!!! I love Brian O'Blivion.

Spread the word. Long live the new flesh.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Kernal is my favorite! love your old school electro style my friend!

thieveland ohio

seriously a great release!!!!

São Paulo, Brazil

thanks a lot guys. smile

Malaga, Spain

I'd just listen to this today and I think is one of the best album I've listen... Seriously.
Good work buddy smile

Abandoned on Fire

You had me at "Pulselooper’s 4th EP. Five songs written and performed using a DMG Game Boy and a Commodore-64 home computer (both played live and recorded/mixed on ableton live - with the help of arduinoboy/mGB and a MSSIAH cartridge). Music and theme inspired on the motion picture “Videodrome” by David Cronenberg (which, in Brazil, had its title adapted as “The Video Syndrome” (”A Síndrome do Video”)."

wink

Downloading now...

São Paulo, Brazil

thanks a lot LBC.

and egr, hope you like it. you gave some really good tips on c64 when I bought it smile

Abandoned on Fire

I really like the whole vibe of this album and the tracks flow together nicely.  Thumbs up!