hardcore, Australia

Vytantus: want to split the Addict/Distort/Zod lot? Given that we're both in Australia and seem to be buying a fair bit of this stuff.

Milwaukee, WI

I will say this in advance: shipping for the 70+ Emojoy 7"s will sadly cost a small fortune for those outside of the US.

Milwaukee, WI

Updated again!

Milwaukee, WI

Zod/Addict/Distort lot now only $70!

The City Of Angels

Dude, is that Ministry stuff Ty's?

I can't believe he'd be selling Twitch. He loves that record.

I might want to take the Ministry stuff. I'll talk to him about it, next time I get in contact w/him.

Melbourne, Australia

aw GIP, man if I could afford it... unfortunately I blew WAY too much on records recently, like WAY too much. I won't be buying again in large quantities for a while. Try 10k? he sounded down with the amiga/hardcore, I dunno who else was keen on this stuff from our end.

Melbourne, Australia
RG wrote:

**EDIT**
Regis/Female - Gayscene - $3

How many of these are from the TY collection haha

Milwaukee, WI

LOL He had this idea a few years ago that he wanted to spin records exclusively at gay bars in the area. I'm not even kidding. He still talks about it.

Ministry=Yeah it's his. I believe he has three copies of Twitch. Two for matching, one for backup.

Also removed some of the records that were purchased and lowered the prices on the Metallica Justice Demos 2x12 and the Hardcore lot ($50!).

Melbourne, Australia

hahahaha that sounds so bizarre, i can't imagine it. Did he end up doing it?

RG wrote:

Hardcore lot ($50!).

DAMN YOU! YA DIRTY TEASE!

Milwaukee, WI

Well as it turns out, and this is certainly an odd twist of fate, he literally found out last night that several of his relatives have either owned gay bars/clubs or have been successful DJs at some. One relative of his started the city's oldest gay bar in 1948 and another has been spinning for 20+ years.

How's that for an against-the-grain "fuck off" attitude? 1948. Damn. Respect.

I guess you can say,

:: puts on sunglasses ::

it was always *in* him.

Last edited by RG (Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I'll be removing this sale on Friday of this week. Whatever doesn't sell here will be thrown in the donation bin of the nearest thrift store.

I have something unrelated I'd like to sell.

Melbourne, Australia

edit:double post

Last edited by Vytantus (Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am)

Melbourne, Australia

He was destined to play for the gay. I've been to a few gay clubs in melbourne before... scary places let me tell you.
'48! thats huge, I thought people were only allowed to be gay from 70's onwards lol

RG wrote:

I have something unrelated I'd like to sell.

oooooooooh

Milwaukee, WI

Updated with new stuff! Give this a good home!

Milwaukee, WI

updated yet again

Milwaukee, WI

Updated.