Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Bought it for 808 goodness... everything about it is awesome! i love it. I Just need to get some more modules for my modular. So
i'm focusing on whats important

Specs:
"MFB-522 is a drumcomputer with a fully analogue sound engine that offers plenty of editing capabilities. It includes a step-sequencer with popular TR-style running-light-programming. Memory locations are available for 72 patterns as well as for 8 songs.

Available edit controls:

Bass drum [Decay, Tune, Tone, Level]
The bass drum can be programmed in two different lengths per pattern. It also offers and individual output.
Snare drum [Noise, Tone, Level] - Rimshot [Level]
Snare drum and rimshot cannot be played simultaneously. However, they can be used in the same pattern. Both instruments share the same individual output.
Clap [Attack, Filter, Decay, Level]
The parameters allow setting the width and fullness of the clap sound. This sound also has its proprietary individual output.
Tom/Conga [Tune, Decay, Level]
This sound source can be switched between Tom and Conga instruments. Sounds programming allows setting of three different pitches.
Cowbell [Tune, Decay, Level] – Clave [Level]
Tune for Cowbell controls a detune-effect, while the pitch is set commonly with Cymbal and Hihat. Cowbell and Clave cannot be played simultaneously. However, they can be used in the same pattern.
Cymbal [Tone, Decay, Level]
Tune sets the pitch for Cymbal, Cowbell and Hihat
Open/Closed Hihat [Decay, Level]
Open and Closed Hihat cannot be played simultaneously. However, they can be used in the same pattern. This sound source offers and individual output.

The step-sequencer allows programming of 72 basic patterns plus 72 fill-ins. The latter being associated to the basic pattern memory location, resulting in a two-bar-pattern when using the fill-in. Patterns can be combined to eight songs that each hold a user-definable sequence of up to 64 patterns. In addition to the instruments, a global accent-track is available. When set, the corresponding step will be played with a higher or lower volume-setting in comparison to the standard level. The MFB-522’s sequencer offers three different steps of shuffling. A stereo output will carry all instruments minus those where individual outputs are in use (bass drum, snare drum/rimshot, claps and Hihat). Using the MIDI-In, drum-sounds can be played with a keyboard or external sequencer. Here, the sound sources act velocity sensitive. Finally, MFB-522 can be synchronized to incoming MIDI-clock.

The MFB-522’s dimensions are:  175 x 125 x 38/72 mm. "

I will supply a power supply w/ it.