Godzilladelph

brkcore is sick mate

oh hey russolo are you named after the late luigi russolo?

It's my actual name.

Milwaukee, WI
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

I just tried really hard to come up with the lamest name I could think of.

BRKCOREKID beat you too it!

Heosphoros is the Greek translation of "Bearer of Light" and the equivalent to Latin's "Lucifer".

I did! wink

Anaheim, California
SKGB wrote:

brkcore is sick mate

yup

Wheeling, WV

A few years ago, a friend of mine and I started an electronic no-wave-esque project called "Hot Mess."

When she dropped out of the project, I started to get into chiptune and just kept the name.

Then, some hipster chick started a dance night in the city I play at called "Hot Mess." Before she started it, she asked me if she could use the name. I said "No." She did it anyways. I told her to change it. She wouldn't. I couldn't really take it anymore and just decided to change mine. Now, I actually like it better than the original. hotmessization - the process in which one becomes a hot mess.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I was told by a prophet that there were plans for me. Ten Thousand Free Men & Their Families was all I was allowed to be called.

10k wrote:

I was told by a prophet that there were plans for me. Ten Thousand Free Men & Their Families was all I was allowed to be called.

Fo real? big_smile

Nashville, Tennessee

dunno, don't remember, don't care enough to change it. its suprisingly catchy.

Westfield, NJ
smiletron wrote:

dunno, don't remember, don't care enough to change it. its suprisingly catchy.

I've always wanted to know... is it pronounced "smi - luh - tron" or "smile - tron?"

Melbourne, Australia

ToS reference

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
BRKCOREKID wrote:
10k wrote:

Fo real? big_smile

Yes.

IL, US
10k wrote:
BRKCOREKID wrote:

Fo real? big_smile

Yes.

except for those tracks released with variations on that or with your name mispelled (13 sec comp) wink

I don't like being taken seriously.

Godzilladelph
Russolo wrote:
SKGB wrote:

brkcore is sick mate

yup

Nice.