Tacoma WA

fuck yah

stagediver is so much god damn goodness...

Melbourne, Australia

I've started downloading this on my torrent seedbox. As long as I can get the whole file (KEEP SEEDING YOU FUCKERS!) I'll leave it up there to seed to other members. That should at least guarantee 12+ mbps is avilable to leechers.

Melbourne, Australia

Done. Get it now while the gettings good. I can't keep this here forever.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

this is awesome! thanx so much!
total download time was 5mins 32secs @ 2.33 MB/s

im seeding this from my work computers
(yeah two of them!) on our super fast network.
so leech my friends... LEECH! ;D

phib3r Optik wrote:

I hate torrents o.o

lamor...

Last edited by xero (Jun 9, 2010 6:43 pm)

Charlotte

Im still getting it I just said I hate torrents haha

Edit: Because its slow...

Last edited by phib3r Optik (Jun 9, 2010 6:41 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

This is really great guys. Thank you very much. Those speeds are insane and certainly a world better than a few days ago.

Not only is seeding important but so is spreading the word. Please continue to tell others while the getting is good!

NorthTtrrrway

Thank you very much for this!
Each show is  very good and diverse!!
i really really like the slow and complex bits in each one of them...
The sound is also very nice and raw....
Great work!!!

hardcore, Australia

So i have to ask now, how does Stagediver play live? Is it just mixing between two amigas?

Milwaukee, WI

From what I've seen he changes the format quite a bit from show to show. He's gone the upgraded 1200 route, the 2x 500 route (while using unmarked floppies w/ only the bpms written to keep things random) like cTrix on crack, the modified 600 route (http://www.radiograffiti.org/2009/02/25/coming-soon/). Furthermore, he'll sometimes write an entirely new set while other times he'll "kick out the jams". Unfortunately there's not much video with a clear shot.

Milwaukee, WI

I uploaded a few pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiograff … 278135416/

I see a few Amigas actually, I'll have to ask if those were actually used or what the deal was. Puzzling. I don't see his main one pictured here however:

Melbourne, Australia

fucking respect. Is that a Bloody Fist I see.... aye aye wink

Milwaukee, WI

It sure is. It was from this show which was headlined by Mark N himself:

http://schizophrenia.c8.com/s3.html

The City Of Angels

Did Mark N ever allow the release of that live set, btw? I remember him not wanting to, due to playing a bit of material that wasn't released by certain people or something like that.

Who recorded it again?

I still can't believe I missed him here in LA. Geezus. I think we missed Danger as well that same week. Ty was in LA that week too.... and we still missed it. -_-

Uploaded 2.5GB already. Who's got me beat?

Last edited by Mono (Jun 29, 2010 8:11 am)

Milwaukee, WI

I don't believe he ever released the set although it was recorded by one of the Detroit guys from what I understand, both audio and video. Ty might know more about it but I'm pretty sure it's a done deal. No Mark N. If you were there (which I was!) then you'll never forget it anyway.

Furthermore, what the hell people? This thing has been idle for days and no one has bothered to post elsewhere. If you think this torrent is all "RAWR RIP YOUR FACE OFF", then you are sadly mistaken. You're missing some killer spectrum remixes, jazz arrangements and rainy raga mashers.

In short: grow a pair, download and enjoy some *free* creative bangers curiosity of your friends here in WI.

Bitch.