A gray world of dread

Hello!

I need someone to help me to get one of my VST effects ready for release. Please make the ugly go away from this:

I'll need a png of 30-50 frames of a slider animation (bellow each other), either left-to-right or down-to-up, or both, and a background image to fit them in.

The effect is designed to make drumloops chippy, by splitting the input frequencies in high and low and converting them into noise and squares respectively. It then assigns the original amplitude envelope to the output (which can be quantized). I named the effect Pulsedemon (+10 points for those who know what this refers to)
Here's a before/after:

If you're interested, let me know. smile

I like this VST. When its released will it be free? or do I need to buy it? And yay! I get 10 points! big_smile

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 5, 2010 8:02 pm)

A gray world of dread

It'll be released once I get graphics and implement them, then a few days more for finishing touches. It'll be free, I'm one of those people who still like the share&care aspect of the chipmusic community.

Alright. smile

Psydney, Australia

Ahem!
Hello again ;D

A gray world of dread

big_smile

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

If you're up for it, you know the drill! I would be happy to work with you again.

Last edited by µB (Jul 5, 2010 8:25 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

if ILKke doesn't end up doing it, i may be up for this

Last edited by pixls (Jul 6, 2010 3:39 am)

Psydney, Australia

Is it OK if the sliders are a bit larger than that? They'd be easier to control precicely.

P.S. Merzbow?

A gray world of dread

Yeah, you're free with size and design. Also the arrangement of the slider, although I think like that or similar makes sense.

And yeah, Merzbow. Just don't let yourself be inspired by the cover of that album, or nobody will want to use the thing wink

Psydney, Australia

T and B are Treble and Bass?

A gray world of dread

Yep!