I'd like to bid on some on some Australian eBay items. Unfortunately the seller won't ship to Sweden.
I wonder if some kind soul down under could help me out by letting me send the item to you, whereas you re-send it to me?

Melbourne, Australia

I can probably help. Send me a PM.

ad-hell-aide

Which city is the item in? You could save a few $$ by getting in contact with someone who is in the same city...

Madison, WI

I thought all of you Aussies just live on the same goddamn beach.  Every time I ship out to AU, I look it up and you lucky bastards are on the east coast, cozied up right next to the ocean.

ad-hell-aide

Not everyone is from the east coast, I'm from the south coast (but still on the beach pretty much). I think a pretty high percentage of the population live within 5 - 10 km from the ocean.

ad-hell-aide

I don't think I would find it very easy to live too far away from the water.

Los Angeles

Crazy thing about living on a desert continent isnt?

ad-hell-aide

The crazy thing is growing large amounts of rice and cotton on this desert continent.

Philly, PA, USA

that's impossible, don't spread such lies!

little-scale wrote:

Which city is the item in? You could save a few $$ by getting in contact with someone who is in the same city...

I'm looking at a few auctions. I'm hoping there's a friendly fella who could also re-pack several items in one big box to save some shipping money. I will naturally compensate this fine act of goodwill in several ways!

The auctions I'm currently watching are both quite close to Sydney. But there might be more.

Melbourne, Australia

It is usually the same price to be posted anywhere in australia is it not?

Wow. Same price through a whole continent.

Btw, I found my Aussie friend! Thanks guys!

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

not if you can get away with pickup only