Boulder, CO

I'm arriving in the Netherlands on April 14th and not sure what I'm doing from there. I'll be traveling east after a couple of weeks (maybe a month in NL. If there are any shows happening between then and July that I could hop onto that would be stellar (I'll even fly to the UK or Sweden). If not then lets just hang out. I guess I'll keep updating this thread with where I am if I have enough internets.

PM me or email me at adamgetsawesome at gmail dot com.

Party!

Liverpool, UK

I might be doing a gig in June!

TSSBAY01

like i said in the other thread, i'll be in sweden from apr 8th until the end of may and im totally down to do some stuff!

Bronx, NY

>:o

I'll be in Europe this summer, ready to attend shows and/or hang out.

Turku, FIN
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

like i said in the other thread, i'll be in sweden from apr 8th until the end of may and im totally down to do some stuff!

What city? I might have a chance to get a gig(s) for you in Finland

Nomad's Land

there will be a Micromusic Get-Together in Berlin on July 30-31st.
people willing to join the lineup send me a pm.
beware though that due to the masses of artists expected we won't be able to pay for travel costs etc.

TSSBAY01
KeFF wrote:

i'll be in stockholm for the most part.

Turku, FIN
KeFF wrote:

i'll be in stockholm for the most part.

It's very cheap ferry ride from there to Turku! Would you be interested visitting here and have a small party?

TSSBAY01

yeah, i think my girlfriend and i would be interested, but we'd need to know exactly how much it'd cost because its cost me a lot to get over to sweden. all the ferry sites i check say service unavailable, so lemme know how much it would be. i've put together a bunch of different style sets that i could do and im getting a power convertor tomorrow, so im about to leave here in the next few days, wednesday morning.

Turku, FIN

yeah, i think my girlfriend and i would be interested, but we'd need to know exactly how much it'd cost because its cost me a lot to get over to sweden. all the ferry sites i check say service unavailable, so lemme know how much it would be. i've put together a bunch of different style sets that i could do and im getting a power convertor tomorrow, so im about to leave here in the next few days, wednesday morning.

Send me email! erva.majava at gmail dot com

NJ
DaPantz wrote:

Boulder, CO

Hey, I'm still in Europe and this thread proved super helpful. I'm working my way north from Croatia. Anyone in Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, whatever wanna rock some socks? Eventually ending up in the UK in early August.

Bronx, NY
facundo wrote:
DaPantz wrote:

Boulder, CO

Don't playa hate, playa participate.

NJ
DaPantz wrote: