Los Angeles
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

heart

haha

Westfield, NJ
ant1 wrote:

I don't think it makes her an idiot if she hates electronic music, it just makes her someone who doesn't like the same music as people who like electronic music. Music is rather subjective and there's plenty of reasons why someone might dislike a Nintendo playing back a series of bleeps and bloops with no human input.

She's not an idiot because she doesn't like electronic music. She's an idiot because she can't write proper English even though it's apparently her job to do so.

BOSTON
Nestrogen wrote:

Holy fucking reverb on the after show clip. The sound was pretty damn awesome.

YO thanks! That was all Carl P. aka Oxygenstar on the mixing board. Actually, in addition to the "live sound" which had reverb added, the FOX sound people took a DI from the board and apparently re-reverbed THAT, so yeah... LOTTA  reverb, haha! I think it worked well for the song though ;D

Also, i like how everyone thinks were german and yet we run BOSTON8BIT ??? you crazy kids

**oh oh, i totally just figured out that random car stereo / laptop picture on that whack-ass "chiptune" article:  auto mechanics can "tune" the performance "chip" in a car to maximize efficiency or speed, etc. So, yeah... google image search + person ignorant of the subject matter they are talking about = FTL (i especially like the fact that she is making ad cash off the site, so her trolling us is getting her some change. waaah)

good times on the internet.

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa
Decktonic wrote:
ant1 wrote:

I don't think it makes her an idiot if she hates electronic music, it just makes her someone who doesn't like the same music as people who like electronic music. Music is rather subjective and there's plenty of reasons why someone might dislike a Nintendo playing back a series of bleeps and bloops with no human input.

She's not an idiot because she doesn't like electronic music. She's an idiot because she can't write proper English even though it's apparently her job to do so.

I don't think writing articles on that site is her job.

Last edited by ant1 (Jul 16, 2010 2:48 pm)

Leuven, Bellagium

Crazy, I know! But somehow I don't get the idea of you being German, out of me mind! I guess it is because I once saw you wrote something like 'my German brother...' on 8bc, and from that day on you're German to me.

But all foolishness aside, that reverb was indeed doing justice to that song! I'm going to download your EP now!

Brooklyn, NY

Rest assured, no one on that shitty site is making any money. It's just a vapid hole feeding garbage into news aggregators.

But seriously, is anyone actually *offended* by the words of this "writer"? I think it's hilarious. All the eloquence of a Justin Beiber fan club forum post.

Chill out, chums.

Winter Haven, FL

Anyone thought about chopping up some samples from the videos? FOX meme compilation... super-obvious.

lolusa

I am absolutely the worst when it comes to explaining, or "defending the chip".
Last time I did, I told the guy to look for some flashcarts online.
Next time I saw him, he said gamecrazy/EB games doesn't sell blank cartridges.

(\)_-

Los Angeles

"Bye bye, @8bitweapon , I guess you didn't realize you had fans that watched that TV station you recently dissed."

Did I actually diss? I thought I was fairly neutral really haha.

Minneapolis

Good job Br1ght Pr1mate and company! I didn't see it, but congrats. Too bad Fox is not the most respected station around. Now if you had been on the Today show I would have totally called sellout, but Fox is OK I guess. smile

Clinton Hill

It's sad that FOX is the one to pick up on this, as out of touch with anything I enjoy as I might think they are. Although I feel like BR1GHT PR1MATE is a little more digestible for the FOX crowd than say..... most other chip artists.

Chicago, IL USA
8bitweapon wrote:

"Bye bye, @8bitweapon , I guess you didn't realize you had fans that watched that TV station you recently dissed."

Where did that happen? Did I miss that?

Los Angeles
NOM STAR wrote:
8bitweapon wrote:

Where did that happen? Did I miss that?

Twitter

BOSTON
8bitweapon wrote:

WAT. THE. FACK.

someone is going to stop listening to your music because you dont like their favorite news station? thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. did your post spoil their fantasy of you two snuggling up by the fire, drinking wine and watching glenn beck??

Los Angeles

lmao

Tacoma WA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
8bitweapon wrote:

WAT. THE. FACK.

someone is going to stop listening to your music because you dont like their favorite news station? thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. did your post spoil their fantasy of you two snuggling up by the fire, drinking wine and watching glenn beck??

well that's why i'm pissed