Milan, Italy

so..
ive just viewed a strange video-interview to an italian "music-expert".
He said that Varg Vikernes (the man behind Burzum) during his time spent in jail was writing some 8bit songs.

The "music expert" said that Varg stopped writing Black metal stuff since Metal derives from Rock and Rock derives from Blues. ..and he said that Blues is "nigger music" and Varg didn't want to write "nigger music". lol.
So he started to write 8bit music since it is "THE TOTAL WHITE MUSIC" (the interviewee said that hmm ).

Lol. Funny. Anyone knows anything about this?

edit: here the interview (in italian, sorry). He talks about burzum from 0:54 to 1:24.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJjcFZt4Uk

edit2:
probably he's just talking about his (shitty, imo) ambient synth-ish albums. Btw he made me lol. I was guessing if Varg is registered to 8bc.

edit3:
i'm totally NOT racist neutral

Last edited by arottenbit (Jul 26, 2010 11:00 pm)

Winter Haven, FL

Yeah, "Count Grishnackh" did make some pretty bad ambient stuff. I believe that's exactly what they were referring to.

edit4: I'm TOTALLY racist smile

Milan, Italy

The most funny part of the video was when he refered to chipmusic as a WHITE POWER kind of music. lol.

Brazil

Blame it on Dauragon!

nowadays all is 8bit...and some crappy bad ambient music done with a synth are 8bit. :\
sad...as Varg.

\m/ BURZUM \m/

ONLY BLACK IZ TROO , ONLY DEATH IZ REAL

Brazil

Know what's funny? He is a damn racist but played in a BLACK metal band.

Unsubscribe

My favorite black metal band is living colour.

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:

My favorite black metal band is living colour.

not body count?

A gray world of dread

Needs more super-black metal

CHIPTUNE

Ha-ha-ho-ho! He has a point though sad .. If anyone who knows Italian would like to translate the interview, that would be great!

(hehe, when I google for "burzum 8bit" the first result is http://www.myspace.com/superdoner)

Godzilladelph

brb, joining the kkk

Wait a second... wouldn't 8-bit music be asian since most 8-bit consoles were from japan?

uhajdafdfdfa

Most guitars are also from east asia, but the wood comes from various other places! The quest for white music continues...

Brazil

White noise is the only white music.

A gray world of dread
ant1 wrote:

Most guitars are also from east asia, but the wood comes from various other places! The quest for white music continues...

Yodeling!