Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

**** NOTICE: IF INFO IS USED FOR PROFIT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN****
Basically the how to is on my  website, but here are the images of how to do it..

there are two circle indents on the inside of the game boy colors back panel. i made my center punch for the hole at the bottom edge of this circle. Tightening the RCA jack nuts are a little tricky and i recommend using two needle nose pliers for that.

Be sure to deactivate the internal speaker as per my instructions on the "CGB PRO SOUND MOD HOW-TO" on my website. you can even remove the internal speaker after you remove the normalling resistor. it will give you more room for wire.

Note: I jumper the ground from one RCA jack to the other... then ran all the wires under the PCB. this can be done with out removing the pcb. just be careful not to pinch any of the wires..

I used 24Gage wire.. i recommend it.. i would also recommend 1uF output caps to prevent DC from getting back into the chip but... that's if you want to get really technical. :-P

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

I know this is a late post, but what resistors and caps do I remove in total? Can you list them? I prosounded but didnt remove any thing