Los Angeles

HI,

Anyone here using an Apple II based music system?

Cheers,

-Seth smile

Minneapolis

I do. Noisetracker 1.0, moving up to 2.0 when my MicroDrive comes in.

Twin Cities!

teehee!

Minneapolis

Yes, so now you know Stefen. I got one. And 4 megs of RAM. Ready to rock now!

Planet Zaxxon

well let's hear some ! because I am in the market for an apple IIGS now.. finally have the funds !!!

Minneapolis

working on it! check my profile at 8bc if you want to hear some lame stuff.

Planet Zaxxon

I dont want lame!! I want the pure hotness !! Don't you have a pure hotness folder on your desktop?

Minneapolis

lame is what's uploaded, or you can wait. wink no offense, but pure hotness requires work...

ad-hell-aide

How much do Apple II's go for these days?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I is still waiting to find a IIgs Color monitor.. any luck Tony?
I need to get my Atari running too... so much to do... so little time.

Seattle, WA

I've got a //c that I mess around on quite a bit.  I'm still trying to find a tracker for it...  I'm getting tired of Music Construction Set.  There isn't much out there when it comes to the //c...  sad

Milwaukee, WI

There should be an Apple II comp soon... I got a IIGS.  Btw Low-Gain I'd either grab a small LCD that takes RGB, or I probably could lend you mine.  Also athleos, bucky o' hare rocks!

Theta_Frost wrote:

There should be an Apple II comp soon.

Can't wait to hear that!

Milwaukee, WI

Not as in I'm planning it but there should be! wink  Once I finish the Justice comp I might see about this idea though.  smile

Los Angeles

Im working with a friend of mine to release  the 1 bit realtime apple II synth. No sequencnig, must be played LIVE, but dont let that scare you. wink

Logan and Stefen have seen it in action. Should have some news soon!

Minneapolis

Nice. Let me know when you get that going. Logan and Stefan have been kinda coming to me for IIgs stuff. As for doing music on apple II, here is something which you'll all find useful:

http://eightbitsoundandfury.ld8.org/

Run by my buddy Luddite! It covers most everything for Apple II, but not for IIgs.

Logan- I'm gonna email John again today, since he's back at work and could probably check for me, and I have to go up there every day to pick my brother up from school anyhow, so if he still has one I could get it this week. Also, I'm going to need to recap mine, it's getting very shakey for the first 20 mins or use or so. Very annoying.

Last edited by arfink (Jan 12, 2010 7:40 pm)