̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Wait and eat chikfila with us

Olympia, WA

THAT WENT GREAT! HOLY SHIT!

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who participated and coming out. 1919 got some staying-alive money, our out of towners got gas money to get back home, and everyone had a good time.

With out a doubt, it was 100000000000000000000000X better than BBB1 back in 2008.

Videos and photos coming in the next week or so.

THANK YOU GUYS!

(no thanks to Naxat, who closed the show horribly.that guy won't be workin' in this town again!)

Last edited by naxat (Aug 1, 2010 6:36 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Despite all the setbacks and people not being able to make it, that went incredibly well.
It was a good experience for my first show, glad so many people turned out.
Thank you so much to Alex for offering me the chance to play.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:14 am)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

u telling me it actually had AC?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Oh. and again.. BBB1 had more going for it than the lack of turnout.. it was the birth of a lot of really great friendships the ultimately have bloomed to the chipmusic scene growing significantly.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Good times! Good to see some familiar faces, and meet some new people as well! Alex, how come you didn't catch a ride up with Jared???

Also, was the stream as terrible as I thought it might be? I had to improvise with my Droid X since the net at the venue was down. The more advanced laptop I planned for was useless.

San Antonio, Texas

The stream was alright considering it was done with a phone. Everyone that I saw was great. Reteris was awesome for his first show. MicroD blew me away with that drumming. Pixyjunket was a joy to watch. And, as always, Sievert didn't disappoint. And that's when the stream cut off. Loved it. So pissed I didn't see it in person.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:22 pm)

Plano, TX

Wow, what a night. What a wonderful experience.

I got a little flustered when I had a couple of hardware issues on top of being that this was my biggest show yet.. but I'm assuming that I'm dwelling on them far more than anyone in the audience, as tends to be the case. I'm really glad I got to play some new stuff though and I had positive feedback on all three new songs I played, which gives me confidence that I'm heading in the right direction with my music.

Reteris was amazing, so glad to see him tear shit up like that his first time out.

MicroD put on a nice, unique spin to the whole Game Boy thing, which was gangster.

Sievert never ceases to amaze me. His dual LSDJ stuff is mind-numbingly good.

Naxat, wow, everybody in DFW needs to see him play, he's a true showman.

Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Pixyjunket was a joy to watch.

I love you, so much.

Olympia, WA

really glad you guys had a good time smile

Unsubscribe

POST VIDEOS

Winter Haven, FL
herr_prof wrote:

POST VIDEOS

Plano, TX
herr_prof wrote:

POST VIDEOS

The live stream was saved at the USTREAM link, but I do beleive higher quality videos are coming.

Plano, TX

Here's my set list from the show.

01. A Victim of the Modern Age *
02. Pixie Hollow at Night *
03. Starry Martini *
04. Experiment 628
05. Sin and Punishment
06. Poison Paradise
07. Eunice was a Little Lamb
08. Bubblegum Galactica *

Starred songs are from my upcoming EP. heart

Olympia, WA

yeap. some real-ass shit is coming your way soon. Hopefully there will only be footage of the last song i played (as far as my set is concerned) .

Last edited by naxat (Aug 2, 2010 2:20 pm)