Los Angeles

Help me go to Japan. I'm broke!

Selling:

Midibox Sid - *** SOLD ***

Ecler Evo5 - like new - firewire mixer/controller/midi with travel roller suitcase - $900 OBO (steal)

Arduinome - $200 OBO (whut?!)
Note: its got 3 midi jacks on the back that are not hooked up - good dyi setup though.

2 Stanton "Da Scratch" usb touch controllers - $120 together - OBO (da stupido)
Bottom of pic here:

contact me at [email protected] for faster replies. Willing to negotiate bundles or the whole lot for say $2200 wink (yes I'm dreaming)

Manchester UK

wow.. MB6582..  never thought i'd ever see one up for sale!

Unsubscribe

email sent!

Milwaukee, WI

woah dude, you know you can't sell midibox hardware right?

Minneapolis

He payed for the parts and built it himself and he's not a commercial operation, so they can't stop him. Notice that the copyright holders want this to be a non-commercial thing, right? He's not producing them for sale, but he can sell his personal unit. This is just like selling your old DVDs. Not a big deal.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
arfink wrote:

He payed for the parts and built it himself and he's not a commercial operation, so they can't stop him. Notice that the copyright holders want this to be a non-commercial thing, right? He's not producing them for sale, but he can sell his personal unit. This is just like selling your old DVDs. Not a big deal.

he actually bought the kit from me.. smile
which i regret ever doing.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

can't believe you're selling that Ecler Evo5 for $900... crazy cheap!

Makes me want to reconsider buying my DJM700.. but luckly i love that thing way too much. hahaha

Good luck with selling everything Trash80 ^__^

I have a friend in Japan now (has been for a few weeks) and he is seriously loving it.  Have a sweet trip.  And rock hard at Blip Festival Tokyo!

New York City
low-gain wrote:

Makes me want to reconsider buying my DJM700.. but luckly i love that thing way too much. hahaha

The DJM700 has no MIDI and this EVO does. Maybe you should swap.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Actually.. the DJM-700 DOES have midi out. all of it's knobs, faders and buttons can be used as midi controllers.

The advantage the EVO has.. is it's audio interface.
and i'm sure many others.. but i prefer the Pioneer series.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

See lower right wink

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Anyways. BACK ON TOPIC>> BUY TRASH-80'S SHIT!

New York City
low-gain wrote:

See lower right wink

Fucking overlooked this.
So what's teh difference between the 700 and the 800 , then? I thought it was MIDI.

Los Angeles

Either was the Evo has incredible D/A A/D and runs circles around Pioneer. Not to mention the nice OLED interface. wink Though of course it's way more expensive as well.

brighton, uk

I would like the Ecler Evo5

Trash80, if you can wait a few weeks, I will pay for the postage for it to be sent to the uk, + $50 on top of your price.

Postage will cost approx $75

Last edited by CMDR (Aug 2, 2010 9:00 pm)