rochester, ny
Bit Shifter wrote:

comics

giant comic book fan here.

Washington DC
Bit Shifter wrote:

comics

This.

I am also beginning to force myself to write about films I've seen.

also this whole chiptune thing.

WOW MAN!
Battle Lava wrote:

settlers of catan

Oh yes!

Spain

Psychology.

I'm a Psychologist hmm

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

1337 hacker

Fucking nerds. You're all socially inept, awkward losers.*

*I like to think I am too.

Westfield, NJ

I have no friends.

Unsubscribe

http://baditude.bandcamp.com/track/nerds

South Dakota

I did a pre-podcast internet radio show about Doom back in the day.

Cambridge UK

This thread made me realize how nerdy I am. :-/
And to think that every time I go to the US, customs officers look at me as if I am lying when I declare being a comp. sci. student. Once one even said to me that I "didn't look the part". Good thing I had my last report with me.

Tokyo, Japan

I am kind of a nerd I guess. I no special order. I like....

Igo, Rubiks cubes, comics without superheros, 20th century history, 40's, 50's and 60's Hollywood movies, Linux, Starcraft progaming, tattoos and probably a bunch more stuff.

Philly

I match my belt with my shoes, wallet, jeans, shirt and cologne.
I'm also taking two college level dance courses right now.

Abandoned on Fire

Rick Wakeman's "Journey to the Center of the Earth" is one of my favorite recordings. I have three copies on vinyl.

Also "Joe vs the Volcano" is a modern masterpiece.  smile

Washington DC

/thread

Godzilladelph
NO CARRIER wrote:

i fucking love vinyl, man. i got a record player about 2 weeks ago and have been buying up used and new ever since.

other than that, i guess sound samples kind of count, i can't watch a movie or listen to an old record anymore without taking samples of clicks, bangs, buzzes, screams, etc... for some odd reason my favorites are rain and loud violent anime lasers, but mostly rain

Westfield, NJ
SKGB wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

i fucking love vinyl, man. i got a record player about 2 weeks ago and have been buying up used and new ever since.

I've had a record player for less than a year and I have at least 100 records now... the worst/best part of it all is that I seek out really rare stuff, stuff I have to import from Europe, stuff you can't find on Discogs, stuff that none of my friends have never heard of... wait, that last part is a lie, I said earlier that I have no friends.