New York City

This is the worst Zabutom song I have ever heard

New York City

This should go to the ICE CREAM compilation.

San Francisco

actually the Ice Cream is pretty cool.

Sweden

I love it when that car stops by my house, I never buy any ice cream though...

England

theres an ice cream van round our way that has music with arpeggiated chords in

Brazil

It's funny how it gently detunes.

Minneapolis

The only ice cream trucks I get around here are ugly sounding. Like someone torturing an old Fisher Price toy. In fact, I'd wager that one Somali guy who runs a truck probably does just that. He's running an old conversion van that I swear he converted into an ice cream truck himself. All he needs is a big sign on the back that says "Get in the van little children!"

Godzilladelph

lol reminds how all the ice cream trucks in north philly (aka: da hood) play beethoven's 5th. it's just a little bit disturbing to walk past abandoned houses and locked up bodegas to the tune of DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Tokyo, Japan

I used to live in Leeds (in the north of the UK for those not familiar). And there was a freaking crrrrraaaaaaazzzyy ice cream truck that used to go around playing a happy hardcore remix of the terminator theme.

Bloody crazy I tell thee. I'm sure the driver was constantly on speed. In fact, I bet that's what he was selling. big_smile

Sweeeeeeden

Remember kids, anything with a square wave is chiptune!

TSSBAY01

i hear this song when i am in sweden but i dont ever see the ice cream truck. it haunts me. then i come back here to america and i get fucking the ballad of paul revere. life is so unfair.

The Germans find this to be hilarious.

South Dakota
Andrew Winzenburg wrote:

The Germans find this to be hilarious.

LOL I never thought of that before.

Pretty close.

I do like their orange push-ups...